Yacht charter booking
After selecting the appropriate motor yacht, sailing boat or catamaran, you have to book it. You pay 50% of the charter costs and your booking is confirmed. On basis of your confirmation of the offer, we will issue a pro forma invoice for booking the vessel.
The steps for yacht charter booking are as follows:
- To issue a pro forma invoice we need the following data: name and surname of the payer, address, town, mobile phone number.
- After we have received the payment of the pro forma invoice, the booking is confirmed, and we will send you a contract for the take-over of the vessel as well as the crew list form.
- You have to sign the contract, fill out the crew list with the personal data of the crew members , the skipper license and the VHF GMDSS-VHF radio station and send all documents to us (you can send us a scanned contract, by fax or mail, depending on the charter urgency). General conditions
- Before departure, we will issue a voucher with all the data on the contract and the name of the vessel ... as well as the data on the charter base, if it is not included in the voucher.
- After the service is completed, you will receive an invoice.